COVID-19 is affecting all of us in every aspect of life, and is most likely making your job more difficult in ways many of us may never have imagined. We understand, and we’re here to help.
Our team is monitoring the virus, keeping you informed of the news while offering solutions to help keep some sort of normalcy or adapt to the new normal.
Below is a complete list of articles, podcast episodes and other coverage we have created to help you do your navigate the crisis and do your job easier and better.
We will continue to watch and provide information on the situation and update this page to include all our content.
You can also sign up to receive our newsletter to get information delivered via email.
- Evidence-Based Design Helps Designers Reach the Best Future Reality Post COVID-19
- Redefining Healthcare Interior Design and Materials in a Post-Pandemic World
- IIDA Focuses On Approaches to Sustainability in Design As a Response to COVID-19
- Perkins and Will Designs COVID-19 Mobile Testing Solution Using Retrofitted School Buses
- Design for Wellness Beyond Today
- Renovated Offices Show Health and Wellness Spaces are Here to Stay
- The Architect and Design Industry Steps Up for Its Community During COVID-19
- Tips on How to Unite Your Design Team During Tough Times
- Breaking Down Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) and How to Improve It
- How to Protect Against Coronavirus
- How the Architecture and Design Community Comes Together During Coronavirus
- Isolation Inspiration: View New Products for Your Next Project
- The Role of Net Positive Carpet and Flooring in the COVID Era
- How Will Restaurant Design Change After COVID-19?
- What Will Hotels and Conferences Look Like Post COVID-19?
- How to Specify: Kitchen & Bath
- What Healthcare Designers Should Know About Outbreaks
- From BUILDINGS: Pro Tips for Workplace Hygiene
- Rethinking and Reimagining Retail in Light of COVID-19