How can schools and colleges reopen safely while protecting students’ health and wellbeing?
What might the design of classrooms look like in a post-pandemic world?
This eHandbook explores these questions and more by providing guidelines and tips from some of the most trusted sources to help school administrators prepare their facilities for students’ safe return—whenever that may be.
Included in this eHandbook:
- Part 1: Guidelines for Reopening Schools
- Part 2: Cleaning Protocols
- Part 3: Re-imagining the Classroom
- Part 4: White Papers and Resources
- Part 5: Products that Help