You asked us not only for the best products out there, but to be your eyes and ears for the newest of the new. Every month, turn to our This Month’s Releases Sources to see all the brand new products hitting the market.
1. Designed by Pablo Designs in collaboration with Italian designer Carmine Deganello over the course of 3 years, the UMA Sound Lantern is made of a durable impact-resistant polycarbonate shade blended with steel speaker grills, and controlled through an intuitive interface or via any mobile device with Bluetooth connection.
2. Built to coordinate with Bentley’s already extensive portfolio, their newest release, Shapeshifter, aims to provide designers with ultimate design flexibility. Available in broadloom and two tile sizes in neutral colors, Shapeshifter can be used as a random pattern of dual color, or tone-on-tone.
3. It may be winter, but Link Outdoor is looking to sunnier skies with their stunning Sun Lounger seating. The simple, slender form of the solid stainless steel frame and channeled seat is easily folded away when not in use, and available in several frame finishes and in any of Link’s 500 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric choices.
4. Bringing nature indoors, KnollTextiles’ new Firefly is a jacquard cut velvet upholstery. This fresh perspective on the elegant material is available in seven color options from classic neutrals to contemporary and unexpected combinations.
5. Featuring a two-sided opening, high-definition logs, ceramic ember bed burner, log grate, wire-mesh pull screens, and the Total Comfort Control System, Innovative Hearth’s Astria Montebello See-Through Gas Fireplace is a luxurious answer to the need for a roaring fire without compromising contemporary grandeur.
6. With refined style in mind, Carlisle introduces the new Manor Collection. Crafted from 8”-wide engineered walnut, the flooring is offered in three rich hues—Drawbridge, Watch Tower, and Gate House—which don’t mask the complex grain pattern of the wood.